Gratitude

Thanksgiving--Thursday, November 27 (Day 38)

Although we are supposed to count our blessings everyday, I'm even more mindful of the many blessings I have in my life on Thanksgiving every year.  I'm sure many others feel that way, too.

My heart is especially gratitude-filled this year...for family (Adam--I am missing you greatly today!), for health (yowza!), for dear friends, for a wonderful career, and for this trip.

The turkey and dressing are ready to go in the oven...the green bean casserole will be soon...and MB will be making his famous mashed potatoes, as requested by the grandkids.  Life is good, God is great, and bellies will soon be full.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The colors of Fall in Napa Valley, CA...November 2014


Tomorrow:  Headed Home




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Courthouse

An Open Letter to My President

We Fear What We Don't Understand